mystery product: Here Comes the Sun
With summer in full swing, people are taking
advantage of blue skies and warmer temperatures.
While morning jogs, a round of golf and pick-up basketball games can be exhilarating, it's important to be mindful of the heat and humidity. But, sometimes, lugging around several bottles of water isn't the most practical option for those on-the-go.
This month's mystery product is designed to make traveling a little easier.
Check out the following clues to guess this item:
• It is reusable.
• It is freezer-friendly.
• It is available in a variety of unique shapes.
mystery product revealed
Gaffney, South Carolina-based Jetline recently launched the HydroPouch™ line of themed, collapsible water bottles. Building on the popularity of the standard, rectangular shaped collapsible water bottle, Jetline has developed several unique shapes and designs that fold flat when empty—ideal for lightweight transport and distribution.
"The HydroPouch™ line will provide distributors with a wide selection of market-specific ideas that they can present to their clients," said Eric Levin, CEO, Jetline. "While our initial launch is primarily focused around the sports market, additional non sports-themed ideas are on the way."
Features of the HydroPouch™ include:
• It is a Jetline exclusive (patent pending).
• It is reusable and safe (BPA free), and made of durable Nylon with a PE laminate.
• It is freezer-friendly and therefore, designed for use with cool liquids only.
• It is available in the following styles: Football (MG800), Basketball (MG801), Baseball (MG802), Soccer (MG803), Golf (MG804), Tennis (MG806), Volleyball (MG807), Global (MG808) and Tire (MG809).
• It includes a reinforced carabineer and a push/pull drink spout with a removable cap.
Jetline is a full-line supplier of safe and effective promotional products for the advertising specialties industry. The privately owned company manufactures a wide variety of customizable products including bags, drinkware, stress relievers, writing instruments and more.
Elise Hacking Carr is editor-in-chief/content director for Print+Promo magazine.