BSI Launches New Website for Supply Chain Security
Reston, Virginia-based BSI announced a new Supply Chain Security website, www.supplychainsecurity.com, intended to provide essential information and guidance necessary to launch and/or maintain a successful Supply Chain Security Compliance Program.
BSI’s new website contains comprehensive professional services, on-demand tools and standard and customized training programs designed for any stage of a supply chain security program and for any government or industry. Highlighted supply chain security tools and services include:
• Supplier & Country Risk Analysis tool
• C-TPAT, PIP, and /or AEO Review and Support
• Security Criteria Gap Analysis
• Financial Risk Exposure Review
• Continuous Improvement Support
• eLearning, executive briefings, and custom onsite training programs
For more information, visit www.supplychainsecurity.com.