What’s on the Market?
Want to see a first-hand account of the latest products in the industry? Check out Print Professional's mini vertical product market showcase for some of the hottest trends.
Standard, Large or Giant Postcards—Navitor
- Full-color flat front, or full-color flat both sides
- Choose from three stock options, all UV coated one side
- Production Time: two to three work-days
- Minimum Order: 250
For more information, visit www.printitcenter.com.
CMS-1500 Billing Form Tip Sheet—TFP Data Systems
- Per federal regulations, all healthcare providers must use the CMS-1500 form for certain types of billing
- File a hard copy of each claim with patient records in the event you need to resubmit a claim
- Accommodates reporting of the National Provider Identifier, which must be used by all HIPAA-covered entities including health plans, healthcare clearinghouses and healthcare providers
- Available in laser format
For more information, visit www.tfpdata.com.
State of Washington Prescription Pads—Wilmer
- State of Washington's prescription pad law goes into effect July 1
- Available in one part or two part, horizontal or vertical with a blue background
- Laser prescription sheets that meet July 1 guidelines are available (one, two or four scripts per sheet with a blue background)
- Features thermochromic ink, microprinting, security feature listing, void pantograph, chemical protection paper and pre-printed information
- Wilmer offers small minimum order quantities and a guarantee that smaller orders will be printed in three business days (up to 48 pads and 27 books, black imprint only)
For more information, visit www.4wilmer.com.
Premium Plastic Luggage/Bag Tag—Teraco
- Overall size 41⁄4x21⁄4" 30mil rigid plastic to withhold travel and airport bag handling
- Front side features premium off-set printing
- Back side allows for a business card size insert
- Can work as standalone promotion or in conjunction with a comprehensive campaign
For more information, visit www.teraco.com.
- Strictly-controlled check stock (no order is sold completely blank; each is customized in some way)
- Dual-tone true (Fourdrinier) watermark
- Features thermochromatic ink, correctly worded warning banners, toner anchorage and copy void pantograph
- Includes chemical reactive paper/chemical wash detection box
- Prismatic printing
- Features chemical reactive ink (high resolution border printed with SICPA ink which dissolves in acetone)
For more information, visit www.safechecks.com.
Elise Hacking Carr is editor-in-chief/content director for Print+Promo magazine.