e-LYNNX Clients Get 115 Government Print Jobs
From June 29 through July 5, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 115 one-time print jobs to 33 print supplier clients of Government Print Management.
The total value in new business for the clients was $1,618,098.
These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table.
The top 10 job winners were:
- Ascot Tag & Label, Newark, N.J.
- Darby Printing, Atlanta, Ga.
- Champion Screen Printing Corporation, Cincinnati, Ohio
- FileAmerica, Fordyce, Ark.
- Gateway Press, Inc., Louisville, Ky.
- Monarch Litho, Inc., Montebello, Calif.
- Printwell Acquisitions, Inc., Taylor, Mich.
- Production Press, Inc., Jacksonville, Ill.
- S&W Manufacturing Company, Florence, S.C.
- Scantron Corporation, Feasterville, Penn.
For more information, visit www.e-LYNXX.com.