Get Back to Business (and Win Some Cash) at Our Virtual Event: Fall Edition
Our first Back to Business Virtual Event, held at the end of summer, was designed specifically to help distributors and suppliers connect and generate business. We think it did a pretty good job of that. After the event, we asked distributor attendees what they thought about it:
- 60% are already working on orders with a supplier from the event
- 100% said they expect business to come from the event within 3-12 months
- 80% rated the event either Excellent or Very Good
- 85% said they formed new business relationships
- 93% rated that it was Very Beneficial or Beneficial
- 93% said they would attend another virtual event
- 100% said they would recommend this virtual event to a colleague
- 100% said they sent product information to their clients because of the event
“I had two exceptional meetings with suppliers I hadn't known about previously, and I picked up a ton of useful information about what our partners are planning for in the fourth quarter of 2020,” said one distributor who attended the event.
“There was great content from everyone,” said another attendee. “I received many ideas to bring back to my client. Almost like being in person."
Based on those numbers and feedback from distributors and suppliers who attended the event, it was a no-brainer to do another one. So we're excited to announce the Back to Business Virtual Event - Fall Edition, set to take place Nov. 9-12 and Nov. 16-19.
If you're not familiar with the setup, it follows the same format as our in-person Distributor Connect events and Power Meetings. Distributors and suppliers meet one-on-one, building relationships and identifying partnership opportunities for current and future orders. Qualified distributors attend for free. The only difference is it's all conducted via a virtual platform that allows attendees to schedule meetings, take notes, view resources from suppliers and more.
Also, you can win some cash. Last meeting, we paid out three $1,000 cash prizes to the most engaged distributors during the event, plus another $2,500 in smaller cash prizes. For the Fall Edition, the cash incentives are back. Not too shabby.
Here's what else attendees can expect:
- Business Development / Networking – Connections that lead to meaningful business opportunities.
- What’s Selling – Top suppliers from both the print and promo communities will showcase their latest products and trending items.
- Interactive Virtual Platform – Artificial intelligence matchmaking algorithm recommends supplier and distributor connections, so you’ll always be matched with someone who is relevant to you.
- Product Solution Showcase – Interact with products, view videos, request meetings and chat with suppliers and colleagues.
- Continue the Conversation – Supplier content, white papers, case studies and communication tools for all participants available for 30 days post-event.
We think the event is well worth your time. But don't take it from us: “Absolutely attend,” said one distributor who attended the first Virtual Power Meeting. “Nothing to lose and lots to gain.”
For more information or to register, click here or contact Mike Cooper at email@example.com.