Government Print Management Awards GPO Print Jobs
From Feb. 24 to March 2, 2010, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 114 one-time print jobs to 36 print supplier clients of Government Print Management. The total value in new business for the clients was $1,081,274. These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table.
The top 10 job winners (in alphabetical order) were:
• Ascot Tag & Label, Newark, N.J.
• Bkr Printing, Salt Lake City, Utah
• Colonial Press International, Miami
• KD8 Enterprises, Centerville, Utah
• Monarch Litho, Montebello, Calif.
• NPC (News Printing Company), Claysburg, Pa.
• Printwell Acquisitions, Taylor, Mich.
• Solo Printing, Miami
• Trend Offset Printing Services, Los Alamitos, Calif.
• West Shore Printing & Distribution Corporation, Mechanicsburg, Pa.
For more information, visit. www.e-lynxx.com.