Government Print Management Clients Win GPO Print Jobs
From March 17 to March 23, 2010, the Chambersburg, Pennsylvania-based U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 117 one-time print jobs to 43 print supplier clients of Government Print Management. The total value in new business for the clients was $850,751. These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table.
The top 10 job winners (in alphabetical order) were:
• Ames Safety Envelope Company, Somerville, Mass.
• BKR Printing, Salt Lake City
• Colonial Press International, Miami
• Monarch Litho, Montebello, Calif.
• Printing Resources, Cleveland
• R.D. Thompson Paper Products Company, Loudonville, Ohio
• S&S Graphics, Laurel, Md.
• S&W Manufacturing Company, Florence, S.C.
• West Shore Printing & Distribution Corporation, Mechanicsburg, Pa.
• Westvaco/Envelope Division, Williamsburg, Pa.
For more information, visit www.elynxx.com.