Government Print Management Wins GPO jobs
From April 22 through 28, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 129 print jobs to 51 suppliers who are clients of Chambersburg, Pennsylvania-based Government Print Management. The new business for the clients was valued at more than $1.38 million. The suppliers bagged the new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining appropriate quality level ratings as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs.
The top 10 job winners (in alphabetical order) were:
• Cenveo Anderson Litho, Los Angeles
• Colonial Press International, Inc., Miami
• Colorfx, Des Moines, Iowa
• Intelligencer Printing, Lancaster, Pa.
• Monarch Litho, Montebello, Calif.
• Omaha Printing Company, Omaha, Neb.
• Printing Resources, Cleveland
• Specialized Printed Forms, Caledonia, N.Y.
• Trend Offset Printing Systems, Inc., Los Alamitos, Calif.
• Whitlam Label Company, Centerline, Mich.
Government Print Management, endorsed by Printing Industries of America, provides goal-oriented representational services, safe and proven advice and counsel, and the tools requisite to helping clients win jobs in government print markets that increase profitability. Services include interpreting job specifications, preparing paper work, cutting red tape, managing the bid process and change order negotiation, as well as invoice preparation and 21-day collection.
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.