GPM Clients Awarded 66 GPO Jobs
From Oct. 26 through Nov. 1, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 66 one-time print jobs to 30 print supplier clients of Government Print Management.
The total value in new business for the clients was $570,356.
These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table. The top 10 job winners (in alphabetical order) were:
· Ascot Tag & Label, Newark, N.J.
· Cenveo, Eureka, Miss.
· Gateway Press, Inc., Louisville, Kentucky
· KD8 Enterprises, Centerville, Utah
· Linemark Printing, Inc., Upper Marlboro, Maryland
· Monarch Litho, Inc., Montebello, California
· National Litho, Miami, Florida
· NPC, Inc., Claysburg, Pennsylvania
· Omaha Printing Company, Omaha, Nebraska
· West Shore Printing & Distribution Corporation, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.