GPM Clients Awarded 85 Print Jobs
From May 11 to May 17, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 85 one-time print jobs to 27 print supplier clients of Government Print Management.
The total value in new business for the clients was $524,721. These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table.
The top 10 job winners were:
- C.R.T. Printing, Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
- Colonial Press International, Inc., Miami
- GRC Enterprises, Inc., Warrenton, Va.
- Gateway Press, Inc., Louisville, Ken.
- KD8 Enterprises, Centerville, Utah
- NPC, Inc., Claysburg, Penn.
- National Litho, Miami
- Solo Printing, Inc., Miami
- Tucker Printers, Henrietta, N.Y.
- West Shore Printing & Distribution Corporation, Mechanicsburg, Penn.
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.