GPM Clients Receive 162 GOP Print Jobs
From Sept. 21 through Sept. 27, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 162 one-time print jobs to 41 print supplier clients of Government Print Management.
The total value in new business for the clients was $3,417,974. These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table.
The top 10 job winners (in alphabetical order) were:
- Bosworth Printing Company, Stoughton, Massachusetts
- Cenveo, Los Angeles, California
- Darby Printing, Atlanta, Georgia
- Gateway Press, Inc., Louisville, Kentucky
- Monarch Litho, Inc., Montebello, California
- NPC, Inc., Claysburg, Pennsylvania
- Omaha Printing Company, Omaha, Nebraska
- Printwell Acquisitions, Inc., Taylor, Michigan
- Signature Graphics/F&D Publishing, Portland, Oregon
- West Shore Printing & Distribution Corporation, Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.