GPM Clients Receive 43 GPO jobs
From Nov. 23 through Nov. 29, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 43 one-time print jobs to 19 print supplier clients of Government Print Management. The total value in new business for the clients was $556,309.
These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table. The top 10 job winners (in alphabetical order) were:
- Ascot Tag & Label, Newark, New Jersey
- Colonial Press International, Inc., Miami, Florida
- Gateway Press, Inc., Louisville, Kentucky
- Husky Envelope Products, Walled Lake, Michigan
- KD8 Enterprises, Centerville, Utah
- KDM Products, Carpentersville, Illinois
- Monarch Litho, Inc., Montebello, California
- NPC, Inc., Claysburg, Pennsylvania
- S&W Manufacturing Company, Florence, South Carolina
- Whitlam Label Company, Inc., Centerline, Michigan
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.