GPM Clients Receive 96 Government Print Jobs
From July 13 through July 19, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 96 one-time print jobs to 29 print supplier clients of Government Print Management.
The total value in new business for the clients was $1,235,552. These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table.
The top 10 job winners (in alphabetical order) were:
- GRC Enterprises, Inc., Warrenton, Va.
- KD8 Enterprises, Centerville, Utah
- Linemark Printing, Inc., Hyattsville, Md.
- Monarch Litho, Inc., Montebello, Calif.
- National Litho, Miami, Fla.
- NPC, Inc., Claysburg, Pa.
- Omaha Printing Company, Omaha, Neb.
- Solo Printing, Inc., Miami
- Tucker$B!G(Bs Printing, Galesburg, Ill.
- Whitlam Label Company, Inc., Centerline, Mich.
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.