GPM Clients Win 103 Government Print Jobs
From May 18 through May 24, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 103 one-time print jobs to 33 print supplier clients of Government Print Management.
The total value in new business for the clients was $330,480.
These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table.
The top 10 job winner were:
- C.R.T. Printing, Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
- Darby Printing, Atlanta, Ga.
- Gateway Press, Inc., Louisville, Ky.
- GRC Enterprises, Inc., Warrenton, Va.
- Husky Envelope Products, Walled Lake, Mich.
- KD8 Enterprises, Centerville, Utah
- KDM Products, Carpentersville, Ill.
- Monarch Litho, Inc., Montebello, Calif.
- Solo Printing, Inc., Miami
- West Shore Printing & Distribution Corporation, Mechanicsburg, Penn.
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.