GPO Awarded 93 Print Jobs
From April 13 through April 19, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 93 one-time print jobs to 26 print supplier clients of Government Print Management.
The total value in new business for the clients was $281,549.
These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table.
The top 10 job winners were:
- Ascot Tag & Label, Newark, N.J.
- Colonial Press International, Miami
- Darby Printing, Atlanta
- Gateway Press, Inc., Louisville, Ky.
- Harris & Company, Inc., Salem, Ohio
- Husky Envelope Products, Walled Lake, Mich.
- Monarch Litho, Inc., Montebello, Calif.
- Production Press, Inc., Jacksonville, Ill.
- Solo Printing, Inc., Miami
- Tucker's Printing, Galesburg, Ill.
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.