GPO Awards 101 Print Jobs
From April 20 through April 26, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 101 one-time print jobs to 30 print supplier clients of Government Print Management.
The total value in new business for the clients was $982,177.
These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table.
The top 10 job winners were:
- Ascot Tag & Label, Newark, N.J.
- C.R.T Printing, Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
- Darby Printing, Atlanta, Ga.
- GRC Enterprises, Inc., Warrenton, Va.
- KDM Products, Carpentersville, Ill.
- Monarch Litho, Inc., Montebello, Calif.
- NPC, Inc., Claysburg, Penn.
- Printec Press, Inc., Champaign, Ill.
- Production Press, Inc., Jacksonville, Ill.
- R.D. Thompson Paper Products Company, Loudonville, Ohio
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.