GPO Awards 111 Print Jobs to GPM Clients
From August 3, 2011, through August 9, 2011, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 111 one-time print jobs to 31 print supplier clients of Government Print Management.
The total value in new business for the clients was $1,233,880.
These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table.
The top 10 job winners (in alphabetical order) were:
- C. R. T. Printing, Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
- Colonial Press International, Inc., Miami
- Darby Printing, Atlanta, Ga.
- Gateway Press, Inc., Louisville, Ken.
- KD8 Enterprises, Centerville, Utah
- Linemark Printing, Inc., Hyattsville, Md.
- Monarch Litho, Inc., Montebello, Calif.
- Production Press, Inc., Jacksonville, Ill.
- Specialty Printing Company, East Windsor, Conn.
- West Shore Printing & Distribution Corporation, Mechanicsburg, Penn.
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.