GPO Awards 116 Jobs to GPM Clients
From Aug. 10 through Aug. 16, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 116 one-time print jobs to 42 print supplier clients of Government Print Management.
The total value in new business for the clients was $805,521.
These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table. The top 10 job winners (in alphabetical order) were:
- C. R. T. Printing, Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
- Colonial Press International, Inc., Miami
- FileAmerica, Fordyce, Ark.
- Gateway Press, Inc., Louisville, Ky.
- KD8 Enterprises, Centerville, Utah
- Linemark Printing, Inc., Upper Marlboro, Md.
- Monarch Litho, Inc., Montebello, Calif.
- Omaha Printing Company, Omaha, Neb.
- Sellco Industries, Cortland, N.Y.
- Solo Printing, Inc., Miami
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.