GPO Awards 123 Print Jobs
From March 23 through March 29, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 123 one-time print jobs to 30 print supplier clients of Government Print Management.
The total value in new business for the clients was $653,383.
These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table.
The top 10 job winners were:
- Colonial Press International, Miami, Florida
- Darby Printing, Atlanta, Georgia
- FileAmerica, Fordyce, Arkansas
- Gateway Press, Inc., Louisville, Kentucky
- KD8 Enterprises, Centerville, Utah
- Monarch Litho, Inc., Montebello, California
- S&S Graphics, Laurel, Maryland
- S&W Manufacturing Company, Florence, South Carolina
- Tri-Star Label, Inc., Mt. Vernon, New York
- Whitlam Label Company, Inc., Centerline, Michigan
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.