GPO Awards 126 Print Jobs
From July 27 through Aug. 2, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 126 one-time print jobs to 34 print supplier clients of Government Print Management.
The total value in new business for the clients was $932,362. These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table.
The top 10 job winners (in alphabetical order) were:
- Bosworth Printing Company, Stoughton, Mass.
- C. R. T. Printing, Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
- Gateway Press, Inc., Louisville, Ky.
- KD8 Enterprises, Centerville, Utah
- Monarch Litho, Inc., Montebello, Calif.
- NPC, Inc., Claysburg, Penn.
- Production Press, Inc., Jacksonville, Ill.
- Scranton Corporation, Feasterville, Penn.
- Solo Printing, Inc., Miami
- Whitlam Label Company, Inc., Centerline, Mich.
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.