GPO Awards 57 Print Jobs
From July 6 through July 12, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 57 one-time print jobs to 25 print supplier clients of Government Print Management.
The total value in new business for the clients was $344,712.
These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table.
The top 10 job winners (in alphabetical order) were:
- Colonial Press International, Miami
- C.R.T. Printing, Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
- FileAmerica, Fordyce, Ark.
- International Business Systems, King of Prussia, Penn.
- International Laminating Corporation, Dayton
- Linemark Printing, Inc., Hyattsville, Md.
- Monarch Litho, Inc., Montebello, Calif.
- National Litho, Miami
- R. D. Thompson Paper Products Company, Loudonville, Ohio
- Whitlam Label Company, Inc., Centerline, Mich.
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.