GPO Awards 80 Print Jobs
From March 9 through March 15, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 80 one-time print jobs to 35 print supplier clients of Government Print Management.
The total value in new business for the clients was $488,945. These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table.
The top 10 job winners were:
- Eagle Web Press Company, Salem, Ore.
- FileAmerica, Fordyce, Ark.
- Gateway Press, Inc., Louisville, Ky.
- KD8 Enterprises, Centerville, Utah
- Monarch Litho, Inc., Montebello, Calif.
- Montrose Publishing Company, Inc., Montrose, Penn.
- Production Press, Inc., Jacksonville, Ill.
- Offset Impressions, Inc., Reading, Penn.
- S&W Manufacturing Company, Florence, S.C.
- Tri-Star Label, Inc., Mount Vernon, N.Y.
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.