GPO Awards 85 One-Time Print Jobs
From Jan. 19 to Jan. 25, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 85 one-time print jobs to 30 print supplier clients of Government Print Management.
The total value in new business for the clients was $489,055.
These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table. The top 10 job winners were:
• Bosworth Printing Company, Stoughton, Mass.
• Colonial Press International, Inc., Miami
• Crabar/GBF, Dayton, Ohio
• C.R.T. Printing, Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
• Darby Printing, Atlanta
• KD8 Enterprises, Centerville, Utah
• Monarch Litho, Inc., Montebello, Calif.
• Omaha Printing Company, Omaha, Neb.
• Solo Printing, Inc., Miami
• West Shore Printing & Distribution Corporation, Mechanicsburg, Penn.
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.