GPO Awards 86 One-Time Print Jobs
From June 22 through June 28, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 86 one-time print jobs to 33 print supplier clients of Government Print Management.
The total value in new business for the clients was $641,586.
These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table.
The top 10 job winners were:
- C.R.T. Printing, Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
- Colonial Press International, Inc., Miami
- Darby Printing, Atlanta, Ga.
- KD8 Enterprises, Centerville, Utah
- Monarch Litho, Inc., Montebello, Calif.
- Montrose Publishing Company, Inc., Montrose, Penn.
- Omaha Printing Company, Omaha, Neb.
- Production Press, Inc., Jacksonville, Ill.
- S&W Manufacturing Company, Florence, S.C.
- West Shore Printing & Distribution, Mechanicsburg, Penn.
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.