GPO Awards 89 Print Jobs
From March 30 through April 5, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 89 one-time print jobs to 28 print supplier clients of Government Print Management.
The total value in new business for the clients was $524,506. These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table. The top 10 job winners were:
- Bkr Printing, Salt Lake City, Utah
- Colonial Press International, Miami
- FileAmerica, Fordyce, Ark.
- GRC Enterprises, Inc., Warrenton, Va.
- Husky Envelope Products, Walled Lake, Mich.
- Malloy Lithographing, Inc., Ann Arbor, Mich.
- Monarch Litho, Inc., Montebello, Calif.
- Professional Printing Center of Kansas, Emporia, Kan.
- Specialized Printed Forms, Inc., Caledonia, N.Y.
- Whitlam Label Company, Inc., Centerline, Mich.
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.