GPO Awards 92 Print Jobs
From April 6 through April 12, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 92 one-time print jobs to 30 print supplier clients of Government Print Management.
The total value in new business for the clients was $576,871. These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table.
The top 10 job winners were:
- Colonial Press International, Miami
- C.R.T Printing, Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
- Gateway Press, Inc., Louisville, Kentucky
- Graphic Visions & Associates, Gaithersburg, Md.
- KDM Products, Carpentersville, Ill.
- Monarch Litho, Inc., Montebello, Calif.
- NPC (News Printing Company, Inc.), Claysburg, Penn.
- Production Press, Inc., Jacksonville, Ill.
- S&W Manufacturing Company, Florence, S.C.
- West Shore Printing & Distribution Corporation, Mechanicsburg, Penn.
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.