GPO Awards 97 One-time Print Jobs
From June 15 to June 21, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 97 one-time print jobs to 28 print supplier clients of Government Print Management.
The total value in new business for the clients was $1,248,494.
These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table.
The top 10 job winners were:
- Associated Visual Communications, Canton, Ohio
- C.R.T. Printing, Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
- Cenveo, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Eagle Web Press, Salem, Ore.
- FileAmerica, Fordyce, Ark.
- Gateway Press, Inc., Louisville, Ky.
- Monarch Litho, Inc., Montebello, Calif.
- NPC, Inc., Claysburg, Penn.
- Publishers Press, Lebanon Junction, Ky.
- Scantron Corporation, Feasterville, Penn.
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.