GPO Awards GPM Clients 113 Print Jobs
From Sept. 14 through Sept. 20, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 113 one-time print jobs to 35 print supplier clients of Government Print Management.
The total value in new business for the clients was $795,096. These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table. The top 10 job winners (in alphabetical order) were:
- Cenveo, Los Angeles, Calif.
- C.R.T Printing, Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
- Darby Printing, Atlanta, Ga.
- Gateway Press, Inc., Louisville, Ky.
- Husky Envelope Products, Walled Lake, Mich.
- KD8 Enterprises, Centerville, Utah
- Monarch Litho, Inc., Montebello, Calif.
- National Litho, Miami, Fla.
- Printwell Acquisitions, Inc., Taylor, Mich.
- Solo Printing, Inc., Miami, Fla.
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.