GPO Awards Jobs to Clients of Government Print Management
From Sept. 23 through Sept. 29, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO) awarded 150 one-time print jobs to 43 print supplier clients of Government Print Management, based in Chambersburg, Pa.
The total value in new business for the clients was $2,106,698. These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table.
The top 10 job winners were:
• A. H. Cather Publishing Company, Inc., Birmingham, Ala.
• Bkr Printing, Salt Lake City
• Colonial Press International, Miami
• Copy Xpress, Chesapeake, Va.
• Metro Web Corporation, North Bergen, N.J.
• Monarch Litho, Montebello, Calif.
• NPC (News Printing Company, Inc.), Claysburg, Pa.
• Printing Resources, Cleveland
• Techna-Graphics, Washington, D.C.
• Williamson Printing, Dallas
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.