GPO Print Jobs Awarded
From March 10 to March 16, 2010, the U.S. Government Printing Office (GPO), Chambersburg, Pa., awarded 131 one-time print jobs to 38 print supplier clients of Government Print Management. The total value in new business for the clients was $753,109. These print suppliers won new business as a result of collaboration with Government Print Management in not only obtaining GPO solicitations that fit their production and schedule requirements, but in gaining an appropriate quality level rating as well as historical pricing information essential to winning the jobs without leaving excess money on the table.
The top 10 job winners (in alphabetical order) were:
• Ames Safety Envelope Company, Somerville, Mass.
• Bosworth Printing Company, Stoughton, Mass.
• Colonial Press International, Miami
• Johnson & Quin, Niles, Ill.
• Monarch Litho, Montebello, Calif.
• Printing Resources, Cleveland
• Sellco Industries, Cortland, N.Y.
• S&W Manufacturing Company, Florence, S.C.
• West Shore Printing & Distribution Corporation, Mechanicsburg, Pa.
• Whitlam Label Company, Centerline, Mich.
For more information, visit www.e-lynxx.com.