IBSA Revs Affiliates’ Engines at Sales Conference
Several new and unique product lines were on exhibit July 22 to 25 during Indianapolis-based International Business Solutions Alliance’s (IBSA) annual sales conference and trade show, held at the Hyatt Regency Indianapolis. More than 150 affiliates learned how innovative products such as the Bootie Butler—an automatic shoe cover dispenser exclusive to IBSA—the Cardio Quick Patch, the patent-pending Alert-Ware wristband and surgical skin markers can increase sales.
IBSA affiliates were also updated on the organization’s successful and cost-effective marketing services program, which provides printing and creative content development, including website design, particularly to smaller healthcare practices that find advertising agencies’ fees cost prohibitive.
In addition, IBSA president Mark McKinney informed attendees of expanding opportunities to provide services to Xerox Corporation. Affiliate Carol Schwachenwald, president of Integrity Document Solutions, Indianapolis, secured the contract for IBSA more than two years ago. Now, IBSA and Xerox are ready to take the test program partnership to a higher level, involving larger key accounts in the central region of the country. Subsequently, IBSA is actively growing its 135-member strong affiliate base.
During the awards banquet, several vendors and affiliates were recognized for outstanding service. Among those honored were:
• Affiliate of the Year—Fayette Graphics, Lexington, Ky., Jim Berrill, president
• Supplier of the Year—Ennis, Midlothian, Texas, Keith Walters, CEO
• Industry Innovation Award—FormStore, Fenton, Mo., Paul Edwards, president.
• Industry Leadership Award—Norwood, Indianapolis, Mark Goldring, VP National Accounts
• Affiliate Best New Sales Activity—Complete Source, Grand Rapids, Mich., Paul Schweitzer, president
• Best New Product Sale—Data Management, Butler, Wis., Barry Klass and Tom Hahn, owners
For more information, call (866) 704-6262, visit www.ibsaonline.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.