InfoTrends Conducting Cross-Media Study
Customers are demanding much more beyond print, and service providers must rise to the challenge. This requires business repositioning and redefining the overall value proposition.
New products and services must be incorporated into the service provider's offerings, and staff must be trained on how to sell and execute these new business components. They must gain a solid understanding of the next phase in the cross media and marketing services evolution, in terms of how the market will embrace print, online, social, mobile, and whatever media comes next.
Barb Pellow, a group director at InfoTrends, stated, "Cross-media campaigns present an opportunity to increase contact with customers across multiple touchpoints, enabling you to reinforce your message and keep your product or service top of mind. While many have recognized this and begun to offer these capabilities, cross-media is a new and changing phenomenon. It is necessary to monitor new developments to ensure that your cross-media offerings are up to date."
To investigate how best to approach this new opportunity, InfoTrends is conducting a study entitled Evolution of the Cross-Media and Marketing Services Provider. This study will uncover the critical steps and go-to-market strategies powering the evolution that is beginning to take place.
This study will:
- Define the key cross-media and marketing services offered by firms achieving desired levels of revenue growth and profitability
- Understand the essential modifications to business plans to drive a cross-media and marketing services business ranging from pricing to compensation
- Identify vendor support services making a difference in the shift
- Uncover the critical support required by firms struggling to evolve
- Identify the go-to-market strategies of firms that have successfully evolved into cross-media and marketing services provider
- Define the critical marketing and sales approaches used to reposition firms and reach the right target market
- Provide recommendations to develop strategies that succeed
- Provide charts, tables, and graphs highlighting evolution steps and best practices
- Offer case studies to guide sales offerings that reflect market reality
- Deliver presentations to arm sales and technical staff with market intelligence