iPROMOTEu Announces Affiliate Award Winners During Virtual Conference
iPROMOTEu, Wayland, Mass., announced its annual affiliate award winners during REViVE 2021, the company’s virtual affiliate conference.
The distributor organization hosted its annual awards gala to recognize and honor affiliates for their accomplishments in 2021.
- The Rising Star Award was presented to David Addi (Maryland) and Stephanie McCue (Michigan).
- The Break-Out Performance Award was presented to Roxanne Rogers (California) and Rob Elsey (Ontario, Canada).
- The Tommy Joyce Memorial Award was presented to Leah Carson (Ontario, Canada).
- The Affiliate Appreciation Award was presented to Michele Cochran (Arizona).
- The Affiliate of the Year Award was presented to Darrell and Greta McChesney (Iowa).
“We are honored and proud to be recognized as the Affiliates of the Year with iPROMOTEu,” Darrell McChesney said. “We are also very humbled with the recognition since there are so many other iPROMOTEu affiliates who are also deserving of this recognition. Greta and I are truly blessed to be associated with such an amazing group of people who we work with on a daily basis and who we get to call our friends.”
Affiliates were also recognized in the following categories: Top-Producing Affiliates, Fastest-Growing Affiliates, Most Profitable Affiliates and Largest Orders. In addition, qualifying affiliates were honored for their cumulative career sales, and inclusion in the Million Dollar Club and Multi-Million Dollar Club.
For more information, visit www.ipromoteu.com.
The preceding press release was provided by a company unaffiliated with Print+Promo. The views expressed within do not directly reflect the thoughts or opinions of Print+Promo.