Key Changes at Goodway Graphics
Offset and digital printer Goodway Graphics, Burlington, Mass., has installed its second Xerox iGen3 digital production color press. The company has seen increased demand for quality short-run static color, as well as mid- to high-volume variable data direct marketing collateral.
In June, Goodway Graphics leased floor and office space to Eagle Mail, formerly of Billerica. Under terms of the agreement, Eagle Mail will remain its own entity while serving as primary back-up to Goodway’s own mailing department. These changes double Goodway’s digital color capacity and quadruple its mailing capacity, while allowing Eagle to offer print services to its mailing clients.
Goodway Graphics’ major equipment and services now include:
• Two Xerox iGen3 digital color production presses with combined output of 200 pages per minute
• One Xerox Nuvera 144 digital B/W production press
• One Xerox DocuTech 6180 B/W production press
• XMPie and VIPP variable data software
• Three Pitney Bowes six-pocket inserters with up to 9x12 capacity
• Two Buskro inkjet printers
• Two metering/stamping machines
• Two shrink-wrap units, as well as strapping and tying machines
• Wafer-sealing and fugitive gluing
In addition, Goodway Graphics offers custom fulfillment, including web-to-print storefronts, kitting, warehousing and package services.
For more information, visit www.goodwaygraphics,com or call (781) 221-6245.