Konica Announces 80-ppm bizhub C8000
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. recently introduced the 80-ppm bizhub PRESS C8000 for commercial offset and high volume digital environments.
"The bizhub PRESS production print line was designed with the end user in mind. It delivers productivity, reliability and workflow enhancement, and raises the bar in the production print industry," said Kevin Kern, senior vice president, marketing, Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A. Inc.
"Delivering efficiency and uncompromised output quality at competitive production print speeds, the bizhub PRESS C8000 introduces this new product line and provides further proof of how print professionals can count on Konica Minolta to respond to the ever-changing demands of the market."
Highlights of the bizhub PRESS C8000 include:
- 80 color ppm on a wide variety of stock
- Simitri HD+ color polymerized toner
- IDC (Image Density Control) sensor for real-time color density adjustment
- Density balance adjustment mode for stabilized printouts through consistent density
- Up to 350g/m2 paper stock handling
- Air suction belt feeding mechanism offering sure paper feeding to handle a wider variety of media
- A hybrid de-curling mechanism reducing paper curling
- O.R.U.M. (Operator Replaceable Unit Management) allows the operator to make routine maintenances for significantly reduced downtime
- Automatic duplex printing for paper up to 300g/m2 thick
- Data processing at 1,200dpi / 8-bit resolution
• High precision printouts at 1,200dpi x 1,200 dpi resolution
For more information visit www.kmbs.konicaminolta.us