A Perfect Combination
Do you think outside of the box? If so, you might consider adding integrated or affixed items to your product line. Here is a collection of the latest styles companies have to offer.
Integrated Labels—Trade Printers
• Variety of adhesive materials
• Unlimited die sizes available
• Imaging and printed liners possible
• Increased laser printer compatibility
"When Trade Printers manufactured the first integrated label form in 1980 we knew it was a significant development for the forms industry. Little did we know it would become such an indispensable item in today's market. Our patent was applied for in 1980 and granted in 1983 (Pat #4379573).
There is an ever-increasing demand for all integrated products and we foresee a bright future for all those willing to think a little outside the box."
– Gary Stewart, president
First Data® GO-Tag™—ABnote North America
• Leverages contactless technology and convenient sticker design to help make mobile payment transactions fast, secure and convenient
• Benefits merchants and end-consumers alike by helping speed transactions and get customers through checkout quickly—just wave and go
• Reloadable for repeat use—helping to increase store traffic, customer loyalty and prepaid reloads
• Ultra-convenient payment option for consumers—no worrying about, or having your purchases limited to, cash on-hand
• Positions merchants as market leaders—offering their customers expanded payment options outside of their traditional wallet
"The First Data® GO-Tag™ sticker offers convenience for on-the-go consumers. This mobile commerce solution combines contactless prepaid payment technology with a convenient sticker design to help make transactions quick, easy and convenient. Used to access a prepaid account, consumers can attach the approximately one-inch square GO-Tag sticker to any convenient personal item and then wave it in front of a contactless reader at the point-of-sale to purchase goods, all without having to carry a wallet or purse. The account is also reloadable for repeat use and consumers can use the auto-reload function and always have money with them."
Elise Hacking Carr is editor-in-chief/content director for Print+Promo magazine.