Send It in the Mail
Mailers are still a lucrative form of business. Still not a believer? Then, turn back to page 58 and review the sales figures our top 20 manufacturers put forth in the direct mail sector.
To help companies increase profit margins, here is a small sampling of how to spice up your product line.
Colortree—Hi-Definition Full-Color Offset Printed Envelopes
• "Gold standard" of direct mail envelopes
• Features evocative imagery and rich, brilliant colors
• Papers of varied texture and finish are available
• Innovative design features encourage the recipient to open and read the message inside
For more information, visit www.colortree.com/distributors.html or call Ed Glaser at (800) 222-2962.
InfoSeal—Pressure Seal with Return Envelope/Re-moist Seal
• 81⁄2x14" cut sheet
• One part/two way with blockout
• Return envelope is created when the form is folded and sealed on a pressure-seal machine
• Available as a stock item (InfoSeal's PSF2W) or completely custom
• Compatible with nearly all makes and models of pressure-seal machines
• Perfect for regular monthly collection mailings, fund- raisers, surveys, nonprofit mailings or anywhere a return response is needed
• Cut-sheet laser printer compatible and perfect for digital color printing
For more information, visit www.infoseal.com or call (888) 952-4636.
Western States Envelope & Label—Reusable Postcard Mailer
• Shows a new way to present a marketing message or offer
• Capable of being personalized
• Uses a minimum of 35 percent less paper than other return elements would require
• Mailer is USPS approved and saves 16 cents in postage by using a return postcard
• Provides a valuable "keeper," such as a coupon, free pass or business card
For more information, visit www.westernstatesenvelope.com or call (800) 558-0514.
B&W Press—10-Page Mini "Slim" Catalog Mailers
• Drives Web traffic
• No wafer seals needed—USPS approved
• Easy to open—no tearing of pages. Glue tacks applied in-line.
For more information, visit www.bwpress.com or call (877) 246-3467.
Ward/Kraft—Plastic Card Mailers
• Full-color variable/personalization available
• Higher ROI compared to paper postcards
• No scuffing, scratching or cracking
• Features a variety of laminates to enhance and protect print
• Custom card/key tag configurations available
For more information, visit www.wardkraft.com or call (800) 821-4021.