MGI USA Selected for Membership in Graphic Imaging Association
MGI USA, Melbourne, Fla., has been selected for membership in Fairfax, Virginia-based Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (www.sgia.org). According to Michael Abergel, executive vice president of MGI USA, MGI Digital Graphic Technology was founded in Paris in 1982, while its subsidiary, MGI USA, was established in Florida in 1994.
MGI specializes in the design, manufacturing and distribution of four-color digital presses, and a complete line of finishing solutions for printing on finishing paper stock and plastic substrates. Products include:
• Meteor DP 40 Pro four-color process digital press
• UVarnish offline and high-speed UV-infrared liquid coater
• PressCard hot platen laminator
• PowerLam 20" dual hot rollers laminator with UFA3 paper finishing station
• PunchCard Pro die cutter (for credit card formats with rounded corners)
Specialty Graphic Imaging Association is an international not-for-profit trade association representing a multibillion-dollar industry. The organization serves members in more than 130 countries through a wide variety of technical and managerial services.
For more information, visit www.mgi-usa.com.