Mohawk Rolls Out New Specialty Digital Promotion
Mohawk, North America’s largest privately-owned manufacturer of fine papers, envelopes and specialty substrates for commercial and digital printing, is rolling out a new specialty digital substrate promotion. The promotion highlights the brand’s extensive—and growing—portfolio of specialty substrates for digital printing through a unique kit of printed samples geared toward the casino, resort and hospitality industries.
The promotion showcases a full suite of high quality Mohawk digital materials that can be used to support marketing and communications at high end resorts, spas, restaurants or casinos, such as the fictional Bel * Air Casino, Spa and Resort that is depicted in the kit. While the kit is designed to appeal to hospitality venues, the digital substrates have various applications, which can be applied outside of those industries as well. The products are designed for digital color production presses, including those using dry toner as well as HP Indigo ElectroInk.
“Personal attention, high quality and efficient use of resources are core values for the gaming and hospitality industries, and Mohawk specialty digital substrates embody these values as well,” said Mike Madura, vice president of digital at Mohawk. “This new promotion highlights Mohawk’s specialty digital portfolio, while demonstrating how the products can be used for many applications across a wide variety of environments.”
The kit features a variety of digital substrates including paper, envelopes, polyester, PVC, vinyl, pressure-sensitive, magnets, embedded, and dimensional products to showcase marketing solutions that are attractive, durable, and can be produced quickly, using variable data and tailored messaging.
Mohawk digital substrates featured in the new promotional kit include:
- Moisture and grease-proof and alcohol-resistant premium polyester for pool & bar menus and cocktail guides
- Pressure-sensitive materials including direct mail labels, promotional window clings and pressure sensitive bar mats
- Moisture and grease-proof magnets advertising resort events and entertainment
- Durable polyester tent cards used to promote responsible gaming practices
- Embedded cards with variable data for use as customer incentives, such as players club mailings
- Tear-resistant premium polyester employee ID badges
- Dimensional products for use as gift boxes for corporate events
- Elegant resort stationery, including matching envelopes and pocket folders