New HART Multiple-Size Die-Cutter Cartridge
David K. Hart Company, Rosemont, Pa., has invented a new multiple-size die-cutter cartridge that slides directly into the process unit of a Didde VIP press.
Manufactured for Larry Drechsler of Thornhill Printing, Freedom, Pa., the HART die-cutter cartridge produces unique applications in-line with existing forms equipment. According to Jim Riley, President of David K. Hart Company, this innovative product has the following advantages:
1. It increases productivity of existing jobs.
2. It runs jump and pattern perfs at full speed.
3. It can add new product lines by adapting existing web presses.
4. It uses interchangeable HART Magnetic die cylinders—17˝, 22˝, 24˝, etc.—and precision flexible dies to cut any shape.
5. It cuts wallet cards, laser labels, laser microperfs, jump perfs, punch holes, windows and more, while cutting time and cost.
6. It is laser printer-friendly.
7. It adds value at full speed.