The Envelope Manufacturers Association Foundation, Alexandria, Va., created a new website offering direct marketing and design professionals information about the power of envelopes and paper-based communications.
Visitors to www.powerofenvelopes.org discover five different sections, covering everything from current postal rates and regulations to the latest gum and adhesive technologies:
• Designers Corner—Showcases innovative uses of envelopes as part of advertising and marketing campaigns, and offers links to design associations, websites with postal information and details on envelope construction.
• Creative Campaigns—Offers case studies illustrating creative uses of envelopes in communications campaigns.
• Eco-Friendly Envelopes—Contains information on every sector of the envelope industry’s commitment to environmental practices, including paper recovery, recycling and reuse; corn-based gums and adhesives; and thinner window films.
• Trends & Technologies—Features new technologies merging paper-based communications with electronic communications.
• Stats, Facts & More—Provides information related to the effectiveness of envelopes and consumers’ preferences in receiving mailed information.
For more information, visit www.emafoundation.org.