Paris Expands its DocuGard Check Line
Westampton, New Jersey-based Paris Business Products has expanded its line of security checks. Even with an increase in electronic processing and bill payments, many opportunities still exist for high-quality security business checks in this huge marketplace, which processes in excess of 30 billion checks annually, according to the Federal Reserve Bank’s latest figures.
Based on customer requests, Paris has added an assortment of Blue Basketweave checks to its DocuGard security paper and check line. These business checks contain 11 security features and are available in a top, middle and bottom format. DocuGard’s standard security check features include:
• Check-21 electronic transmission compliance
• Erasure-resistant Basketweave pattern
• Security feature warning on face of check
• VOID pantograph behind printed face of check
• VOID pantograph behind endorsement area
• Microtext print containing DocuGard name
• Anti-splice pattern on back of check
• Printed watermark with DocuGard logo
• Coin-reactive ink used on watermark
• Covert check verification number in watermark
• Security features listed and described on back of check
For more information, visit www.pariscorp.com.