PIA and S&ME to Hold New Sales Training Program
Printing Industries of America (PIA) and Sales and Marketing Executives announced a new training program—Sales Academy: Playbook for Selling Success—scheduled for March 9 to 11 at PIA's headquarters in Pittsburgh.
The tailored sales training program will offer a one-day orientation to the graphic arts, along with a two-day sales training curriculum. Topics to be covered include:
• Business Model: Who are they, and what do they do?
• Technology and Talent Capabilities Assessment
• Customer Assessment: Vertical and applications
• Near-term, Intermediate and Long-term Opportunity Assessment
• Pricing: Fee-based services, manufacturing and ancillary
• Pre-Sales Research, Tactics, Objectives, Services and Targets
• Sales Call: How to attain information from the discovery process
• Presentation Content and Tactics
• The Executable Take-Away Action Plan
For more information, call (412) 259-1806.