Pilgrim Plastics Unveils New Website
Brockton, Massachusetts-based Pilgrim Plastics, a supplier of plastic promotional products such as cards, luggage tags and rulers, unveiled its new website designed to enhance the sales of the company's distributor base. Users will immediately notice increased speed, as the new site incorporates state-of-the-art web technology.
Additional features include:
• Online Ordering: This feature allows distributors to order online and get instant order confirmation and instant proofing. The online ordering feature also allows distributors to get accurate price quotes as well as freight charges through either FedEx or UPS.
• Upload a Purchase Order: Now distributors can upload a purchase order directly to the website and save order entry time and speed up deliveries.
• Auto Proofing: Once the artwork has been uploaded, an instant proof will become available that can be seen by both the distributor and end-user for speedy approvals.
• Pay with Credit Card: Now you can pay with either American Express, Visa or MasterCard when you place your order, which again will speed deliveries to customers.
• Build E-Catalogs and E-Flyers: Customers can fashion their own flyers and catalogs featuring any product in the Pilgrim line.
• Online Catalog: Distributors will love the quick scrolling through the online flip catalog which is an electronic version of Pilgrim's printed catalog. Distributors can easily e-mail pages to their customers.
• Virtual Spec Samples: Simply upload your art to any product template in the Pilgrim line, and you’ll get an instant virtual spec sample.
• Order Catalogs and Samples: With Pilgrim's new site, distributors can order samples and printed catalogs with a click of a mouse. Sample and catalog orders are shipped via U.S. Mail the same day they are received. For premium or overnight shipping, please include a FedEx or UPS number.
According to Mark Abrams, president of Pilgrim, this new website “represents our ongoing technology commitment to our customers, to be the best we can be.” The Pilgrim Plastics product line is 100% Made in U.S.A., eliminating stock shortages, and features free 3-day service on many products.