Polyconcept North America Announces U.S. Sales Contest
Polyconcept North America (PCNA), Pittsburgh, announced a new sales contest for U.S. distributors. The contest is designed to leverage PCNA’s corporate attendance at the 2016 U.S. Open Golf Championship, held June 16 to 19 at the historic Oakmont Country Club in Oakmont, Pa., which is located only a few miles from PCNA’s offices.
“We are excited to be involved with such a historic event right in our own backyard,” said Leanne Finney, PCNA’s vice president of marketing. “We wanted to give our distributors a chance to attend the event with us and take part in a once-in-a-lifetime experience.”
The contest focuses on U.S. Trimark apparel sales. Distributors can participate by shipping $50,000 net in Trimark apparel between Jan. 4, 2016, and March 31, 2016. Qualifying distributors will earn a ticket to the PCNA Champions Experience, which includes:
- Air transportation to Pittsburgh
- Two-night hotel lodging
- Ground transportation in Pittsburgh
- One two-day pass to the 2016 U.S. Open Championship
- Unlimited access to the PCNA hospitality tent near hole No. 3
- Tour of PCNA’s Pittsburgh facility
- Dinner with the PCNA executive team
For official rules and details, click here. For more information on PCNA, visit www.pcna.com.