Printable Technologies Releases Updated Personalized URL Product
San Diego-based Printable Technologies announced the release of the FusionPro Links version 2.6, incorporating a variety of features to better deliver a campaign-centric workflow. The vendor-hosted platform is ideal for marketers who want to quickly and easily reach their target markets with individualized communications, while collecting detailed response data to understand and respond to customers’ needs.
With FusionPro Links 2.6, users can create a customized online response experience with personalized URLs and microsites for variable data publishing (VDP) marketing campaigns, and manage these campaigns with a comprehensive suite of tracking and reporting features. This latest version of the FusionPro Links application provides an array of expanded functionalities including:
• Enhanced activity notifications—Configure additional user types to receive notifications and allow administrator to set response notifications based on either the first response or every click-through for a given personalized URL.
• On-demand list appending—Add contact lists to live campaigns to reflect real-time acquisition of data throughout the campaign lifetime.
• Flexible data cleansing options—Delete selected responses from a campaign to remove erroneous input and provide a more accurate final representation of campaign outcomes.
• Multilingual personalized URL support—Avoid browser support limitations and assure that special and foreign character data is properly maintained in the application. Confirm that valid personalized URLs are generated from that data.
• Improved list exporting—Download data in CSV format to avoid the size limitations of the XLS format and Excel’s cutoff point of 65,000 data records.
“FusionPro Links 2.6 continues to make personalized direct marketing programs easy to implement, manage and document,” said Mark Hilger, product manager. “The enhancements included in the latest version of this application deliver a more customized user experience resulting in improved response rates, greater conversion of leads into prospects and a measurable return on our customers’ marketing investment.”
For more information, visit www.printable.com or call (800) 220.1727.