New Products 2010
So Little time, so much to choose from. By now you have probably perused many of the major trade shows in the promotional products industry. And it is a safe bet you have seen products covering the gamut of niche markets from healthcare to food and drink.
But how do you know which products bring the most value to your message? Oh, and by the way, you better figure this out soon because it is already May—the year is moving forward at fast speed and before you know it, the products of the new year will be "out with the old."
Here, Promo Marketing brings you some of the top products of 2010.
Apothecary Products—Pill Box
• 28 compartments with push-button action
• Size: 83⁄4x71⁄2x11⁄8" with a 4x1⁄2" imprint area
Americana Company—Bamboo Coasters
• Made from SCS gold-certified natural bamboo
• Size: 4" diameter circle or square with a 31⁄4" diameter imprint
American Ad Bag—The Claw
• Nonwoven grocery cart tote bag
• Folds for easy transport and storage
• Size: 14x14" with a 10" gusset
AAkron Rule—Scent-Sational Grip Pen with Full-Color Digital Imprint
• Available in seven scents: fresh 'n clean, mint, latte, cherry, coconut-lime, spiced cider or vanilla
• Imprint area: 11⁄4x3⁄8"
• Fully customizable USB pouch with a belt clip
• Imprint area: 1x11⁄2"
Ariel Premium Supply—Toss N' Splat Amoeba Ball
• Liquid-filled ball splatters onto walls or windows and slowly crawls down before reforming
• Logo remains visible when splattered