Printgraphics Celebrates 30th Anniversary
Headquartered in Vandalia, Ohio, Printgraphics has two strategic locations to serve a vast distributor network. The Vandalia facility specializes in production of custom traditional forms, including unit sets, continuous, laser cut sheet and jumbo roll products, as well as high-color UV web manufacturing.
The Nevada, Iowa, facility produces similar custom traditional documents, along with a full complement of integrated products, such as forms, labels, magnets and cards. The plant also offers seven-color flexographic label production.
Over the past 30 years, Printgraphics has invested in key growth markets to keep pace with the evolution that is ocurring in the printing industry. Most recently, the following has been added to the company’s production portfolio:
• Wide web press in Iowa
• Jumbo collators in both Iowa and Ohio
• High-color UV web presses in Ohio to facilitate promotional printing expertise
• Computer-to-plate technology
• Enhanced offline folding and spot-gluing capabilities
• Additional imaging and barcode equipment
• Forest Stewardship Council Certification
For more information, visit www.printgraphicsnet.com or call (800) 543-7510.