The annual ranking recognizes the industry’s highest-selling companies based on revenue for the last fiscal year completed. (All information is provided by suppliers directly and may represent estimates on their part.) Ennis Inc., Midlothian, Texas, held onto the No. 1 spot with $580 million—a 7 percent increase over last year when it generated $542 million.
The Top 10 Suppliers for 2015 are:
- Ennis Inc. – $580,000,000
- 4over Inc. – $164,200,000
- OneTouchPoint – $136,900,000
- Western States Envelope & Label – $110,000,000
- Taylor Promotional Products – $99,200,000
- Magnets 4 media – $94,200,000
- TST Impreso Inc. – $87,282,465
- Consolidated Label – $70,000,000
- General Data Company – $68,730,900
- BCT Inc. – $65,000,000
See the entire Top 50 Suppliers list in Print+Promo’s October issue, which is available now.
(Editor's Note: Print+Promo would like to recognize the efforts of I.D. Images, located in Brunswick, Ohio. Because the company's information was not received in time, it could not be included. The total sales figure was $45,000,000.)