Printware Now Shipping Polyester Plate Material and Supplies for Non-Printware CtP Systems
St. Paul, Minnesota-based Printware, the longest-standing independent manufacturer of high-quality, high-performance polyester CtP solutions, announced it is now shipping its expanded line of SilverStream® polyester plate material line for use in CtP systems from equipment suppliers including AB Dick/Presstek, Agfa, ECRM, Escher-Grad, Fuji, Heidelberg, Konica, Linotype, Mitsubishi, PrePRESS Solutions, Scitex, Screen and Xante/RipIt to mention a few.
SilverStream polyester material provides significant benefits to printers over other plate materials including:
• Factory-direct quality from the only source of packaged goods direct from the manufacturer in North America
• Runs lengths of up to 20,000 impressions
• Wide operating latitude with fast roll-up and a forgiving ink and water balance
• Compatibility with virtually all pressroom inks
• Optimal press performance with up to 175 line per inch and 5 percent to 95 percent screens
• Highly durable scratch-resistant coating
“Now any polyester plate user can benefit from the exceptional quality and performance of the SilverStream polyester plate,” stated Tim Murphy, president. “Users will be able to take advantage of Printware’s supply assurance program and support that has always been the hallmark of our business.”
Printware’s Secure Supply GuaranteeSM provides supply agreement users peace of mind knowing that Printware has their specific media type in stock for shipment to meet their job demands.
Unlike some media suppliers, Printware not only sells the polyester plate material but provides qualified technical support with a staff of service and support engineers with specialized CtP experience. With an average of 15 years experience in manufacturing and supporting polyester CtP customers, the Printware Support team is available to solve customer issues 24/7.
For more information, visit www.printwarellc.com.